Turanga Health is seeking an experienced and qualified registered nurse to join our Tamariki Ora team to assist in supporting the needs of whanau in the Turanganui Rohe.
As the successful candidate, you will be committed to working with whanau in this area, with the aim of providing support, assistance and advocacy to ensure optimum health and wellbeing for our tamariki.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Be a registered nurse with a current annual practicing certificate
• Have previous experience working with whānau in the community
• Be a team player and have an ability to work independantly
• Be able to work in a culturally appropriate, safe and responsive manner
• Have completed, or be willing to undertake Well Child Tamariki Ora Post Graduate Studies
The closing date for applications is 27 September 2019. Please click here for a cop y of the Application Form and Job Description.
Turanga Health is a Maori health provider with a rural general practice. We have 60 staff including one GP and 10 nurses. We work out of our campus on Derby Street, Gisborne, and our general practice in Te Karaka.